Brands are becoming more and more aware of the need for womens wetsuits to look flattering and feminine… after all there is no where to hide! Ripcurl have come up with the most daring suit yet; The Ripcul Bombshell G-Bomb Shortie Wetsuit.
That 1mm can make all the difference, a little extra warmth for those British summer days. Last year I bought this wetsuit in black and wore it non-stop at the wakeboard park from June to September.
Pros and cons?
Con, just the one
- Its a little cheeky, but no cheekier than a swim suit, and no chance of a builders bum!
Reasons why I love it?
- Take a tumble at the cable park and you can end up with a rash vest around your neck. The Ripcurl Bombshell can be trusted to not move an inch, no matter how much of a beating you get.
- Team it with some shorts for extra coverage and the swim suit bottoms mean that you can ride, surf, swim and play without the legs of a regular shorty poking out the bottom and ruining the look.
- No dodgy leg tan lines.
- The front zip of the Ripcurl 1mm GBomb means that you can easily adjust to cool down or warm up.
- It has a stunning vintage bond-girl-esque look to it that the average male very much appreciates.