Naish Draft Kitesurfing Kite 2013
Sizes: 7m, 9m, 12m, 14m, 17m
High Performance Freeride/Race
The Naish Draft is a high performance freeride kite that excels at hooked-in riding, hang time and racing. This state-of-the-art design has powerful lift for boosting big airs and long gliding jumps.
The Draft features a Static Bridle Platform. This eliminates the pulley and keeps the kite stable and driving forward for unrivaled windward performance and downwind speed.
The Draft has five struts on the 7, 9 and 12 sizes for added control in strong winds and three struts on the 14 and 17 sizes for light wind performance and faster turning.
Stability, high floating jumps, and speed are characteristics that define the Draft.
– Powerful lift for long gliding jumps
– Static Bridle Platform for stability and forward drive
– Excels at hooked-in riding, hang time and racing
– Five struts on the 7, 9, 12 for windward performance in higher winds
– Three struts on the 14, 17 for lightweight, light wind performance and faster turning
Naish Ride 2nd Edition Kitesurfing Kite 2013
Sizes: 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m
All-around Performance Freeride
The Ride is for everyday kiteboarders looking for ease and simplicity.
The lightweight, two-strut design provides superior low end performance due to its fuller center section, as well as faster inflation and smaller packing for easy transport.
The Ride has rounded wing tips, which allow the kite to rotate with less drag while resting on the water. This makes for extremely easy water relaunching characteristics.
It also has a slightly flatter arc compared to other kites, which gives it more punch when sheeting in and provides that nice sheet-in and go feel and easy jumping.
– Lightweight, two-strut design
– Effortless water relaunch characteristics
– Sheet-in and go feel and easy jumping
– Superior low-end performance
– Incredible wing stability while resting on the water